Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why can't I sleep?

I can't understand why I can't sleep at night. I've cut out the caffeine after 6. I lay back and try to relax. Yet it still takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. I envy Hayden and DeDe. They're asleep almost as soon as their head hits the pillow.

I guess part of it is trying to remember everything for this weekend. Really the only events I have to prepare for is the wedding on Saturday and the bridal show on Sunday.

Business is picking up. I'm really excited to see where the Lord is going to take this thing next.

Feel free to comment on my posts. It would be nice to know it's being read.

I'm going to bed!!!! I'm beat!

Tonight's quote:

It's simply a matter of doing what you do best and not worrying about what the other fellow is going to do.
John R. Amos

Take it easy!

Kev

No comments: