Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Friday!

You know what stinks? Lots of stuff, I know, but how am I supposed to function when this allergy medicine makes me so sleepy? Arghh!

Anyway, Hayden and I are going to see Justin and Stephanie (friends of ours) ride in a barrel racing contest tonight. It should be fun! DeDe is scrapbooking tonight.

It's going to be 104 degrees today!!!! I can't wait for cooler weather.

This is cool....I got a call from a bride, who I'm meeting with next week. We were in the same German class in high school!!! That was 19 years ago and she remembered me!!! I'm not sure how to take that. I'm glad I'm memorable...I just hope it was for good reasons!!

I didn't have much to say today. Sorry......


Here's today's quote:

" The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer."
Nolan Bushnell

Take it easy!

Kevin

No comments: