Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long Weekend

Well, I'm finally getting around to this. I had quite the long weekend. Friday night found me at First Presbyterian Day School for a back to school dance. Good times! Thanks to my nephew, Boone, for helping me out on that.

Saturday, I was in Peachtree City, where I performed at Matt and Jennifer's wedding reception. We had a blast!!! The dance floor was never empty! Thanks to all of Matt and Jenn's friends and family for such a good time!


Sunday morning, I was up and at 'em, heading downtown for the Macon Wedding Ring's Bridal Show. We had 71 brides registered. Great turnout! For those that don't know, Rebecca, my sis in law, has come aboard as my wedding planner. She did a great job at her first bridal show. Thanks Rebecca!!

Right after that, I headed to Mercer for the orientation celebration. What a great group of freshman!!! We had a blast!

Monday afternoon was Bear Fair and the back to school party at Mercer. Another great crowd. I had fun!!! Good job, Beth White, on setting it all up!

Well, I'm off to finally unload the truck. It's just too hot, but I gotta do it.

Quote of the day:

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
Tommy Lasorda


Thanks,

Kevin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By Jenn's friends and family, you especially mean her MOH, right? :) I'm determined to get you and the photographers to travel to Jacksonville, FL for my wedding, since he has to propose now. haha
You were awesome!!! Thanks for a great time!

DKH Entertainment Group said...

Just let me know when!

Dove Wedding Photography said...

It's great to see your blog! You're the only DJ I know with one. You made the reception so much fun to photograph! Hope to work with you again soon!

-Whitney Carlson

Dove Wedding Photography said...

Thanks for making the reception so much fun to photograph! So glad to see you have a blog! Hope to work with you soon,

-Whitney Carlson