Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Tuesday

Well, it's still in the 100's. Guess who's not cutting the grass! I don't go outside if I don't have to.

So, I'm on MySpace the other day and a guy I knew from 20 years ago at Calvary (the church I grew up in) adds me as a friend. This has led to an onslaught of people I haven't seen in forever. It's good times to catch up. I love where I am in my life and wouldn't change it for anything, but it's good to know where you came from.

To all my old friends, I'm having a cup of coffee just for you!! (since I don't drink.....)

This weekend is going to be a busy one. 5 events in 4 days. Friday night is a high school dance.....those are some of the hardest to do, especially since this one is a Christian school.

Here's today's quote:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
Henry David Thoreau


Have a great day!!

Kevin

No comments: