Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been awhile!

OK, there's no excuse for me not posting for 2 months. I apologize. I've had some great events in the last 2 months. First was Scott and Jennifer's wedding at Callaway Gardens. What a great couple and a lot of fun!





I was at Margarita's Mexican Grill for Cinco De Mayo for Karaoke. Great crowd of all ages! They even found room for dancing.




Then I was at the opening of the Heart Institute at the Medical Center on May 10.


May 17, I was at Healy Point Country Club for Melissa and Gibran's Wedding. What a sweet couple!



May 23, a 6th grade dance in Eatonton, due to ages, I won't show faces:


The next day, I got to be a part of Gina and Tim's reception. This is a couple that just oozes love for each other. A refreshing night of R&B, Soul and some Gospel, all tossed into the same mix.


And this past Saturday, I was at the Blacksmith Shop for Kevin and Allison's wedding reception. Again, another great couple, I'm glad I met.




That's it for now. I'll try and do a better job of keeping this up to date, but I've got a busy 2 months ahead of me.

Keep your reputation clean. It's the only one you've got!

Kev

No comments: