Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Yep! Spring has sprung! How do I know? Is it the beautiful flowers that are bursting forth all over? Is it the Bradford Pear trees blooming? Is it the warmer weather?

Yes to all of these, but the number one sign of spring is my confounded hay fever!!! I thought I was gonna have an easier year, but that's not the case. Zyrtec and Benedryl. That's what worked last year. We'll see about this year.

I go see the ENT on Friday. I'm hoping they can send me to an allergist to finally figure out, after 35 years, what I'm allergic to.

On a happier note, a great sign of spring is all the wonderful couples that are getting married over the next few months. I can't wait!

This is going to be a very good year! Make yours one too!!

Happy Easter!!!!!!

No comments: