Monday, April 19, 2010

A loooooong weekend

Wow! What a weekend! It started off on Friday afternoon, with a setup at Idle Hour Country Club for a wedding on Saturday. I can't wait to see some of the images taken there by Neal of iNWARD Studio.

After that, I went to Stratford School for a middle school dance.



Left there and met up with Steve Lynch from Extreme Entertainment out of Atlanta. He was at the Armory for a home school prom. Helped him tear down and got in bed around 2:30.

My internal alarm went off at 7am and my day started. Got everything packed up, picked up my assistant, Kristen and off we went to Pineola Farms in Fort Valley. Paul and Delise always have things perfect there, so I have to admit, I was a little nervous setting up the lights in the daytime since I couldn't see the monogram. Anyway, we lit the tent with Color Palettes, a night time sky light and a monogram.

Left there and took off to the Blacksmith Shop to setup for Andrew and Becca's wedding reception. We tried a different setup this time and I fell in love with it. We used the EV dual 15's with 2 Proel 18" subs under them. The sound was nothing short of amazing!!!

Andrew and Becca are so cool and have some great friends as well. I didn't take any decent pictures, because I forgot the good camera. Here's the only decent one.


Here's a great pic of the two of them, courtesy of Jenny Evelyn Photography.
I was able to take some video, so here it is!




After the reception, Kristen and I did a quick strike of the setup and headed south, once again, to Pineola Farms to get the lights out of the tent. I grabbed a couple of pics with the budget camera. This the best one and does not do it justice!


Headed back to Macon, dropped Kristen off and headed to the house for some sleep. Woke up the next morning and headed to Idle Hour to pick up the lights.

A great weekend, but seriously busy! I love it! Thanks to everyone that helped DKH make every bride's wedding everything they wanted!

kev

No comments: