Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Matthew and Esther's wedding reception



Matthew and Esther's wedding reception was held at the Blacksmith Shop this past Saturday. It was an afternoon wedding, which I get kind of nervous about, because people don't seem to "let loose" like they do in the evening.

They proved me wrong! This was a crowd that was there to have a good time. We went for 5 hours and they probably could have went longer, but like I say, leave them wanting more!

I created a different kind of monogram for them. I had this wild idea to use the Ms. Pacman theme. The only problem was, they didn't get a chance to see it, as her mom asked to show a slideshow of pictures.

I got the chance to work with Shannon and Steve with Photography by Shannon. A great couple and we had a lot of fun.

Here are some images to check out:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Everyone had so much fun at the reception and you were awesome!

Thanks so much for everything!
Esther

Paul Welsh said...

Kevin once again you astound me with your professionalism. Five hours is a really long time. I am sure they could have gone longer given your musical programing skills.

Que applause.

Good job my friend.