Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT WEDDING DJ’S Part 4

#4.
“DJ’s shouldn’t cost more than $400”

I’m sure you can find someone who’ll be more than happy to take $400 (even $200!) and try to do their best, that is if they even show up! An Ipod in the hands of a teenager will get you music but not much else.

Let’s keep two very important details in mind. First, on average the ceremony and reception will cost $20,000 and second, the entertainment you choose will be responsible for 80% of the success of your day. This is documented by hundreds of brides who have been asked AFTER their wedding and have stated that without a doubt the DJ, more than the photographer, the cake, the flowers, even the food, contributed more to the success of their reception than all the
others.

This is what I do for a living. This is how I pay for all the bills that come from running a business. I charge more than $400. Why? Because I'm worth more. All the knowledge and experience that I possess to make your reception everything you've envisioned, makes me worth it.

I'm not trying to sound conceited and those of you who know me will agree. I don't have an ego, but I believe in what I do.

Think about past wedding receptions you've been to. What did you like? What did you dislike? These experiences will help guide you on your quest for the perfect wedding reception.

Together, we can make it happen!

kev

No comments: