Monday, March 2, 2009

Why???

DeDe laughs at me with the questions I ask sometimes. Here's my latest.

When a person learns to be a server (waiter, waitress, whatever you call yourselves these days.), are you instructed to put as much ice in a water glass as humanly possible? Maybe if you didn't put so much ice, you wouldn't have to refill it after 4 swallows.

Go easy on the ice, folks. Let me enjoy my beverage.

Rant over.

kev

3/2 I'm adding a picture from tonight to show you what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,

I couldn't agree with you more. Especially when it's a soda. If I wanted diluted Diet Coke I would have asked for it! How about only giving me 1/4 ice and fill the rest with my drink. That amount of ice will keep the drink cold. I don't need ice filled to the top to keep it cold. Plus, I want to get my money's worth and drink at least 12 oz!