Monday, January 19, 2009

MWR Bridal Show

Thanks to everyone that came out to the Macon's Wedding Ring Bridal Show. I got to meet some new clients, some old clients and some potential clients. All in all, we had a great time. Thanks to Rebecca, my elite coordinator, and Amy Tarpley, a former bride, for all their help. Big thanks to their husbands for letting them help me out.

Also, much thanks to my wife, who let's me do this DJ thing, even though it ties up most weekends. Let's not forget Hayden. One day, I'll talk him into doing a show with me.

Special snaps to Neal from iNWARD Studio for the image on the sign, Carmen from Nectar and Company for the greenery and flowers and Lisa from Lisa Mae Cakes for the cake.

Here are some images for you to enjoy! (click to see the entire image)



No comments: