Friday, October 10, 2008

Brandon and Rhonda's wedding reception

This week I was at the Hay House for another wedding reception.

I really enjoyed working with Neal Carpenter from iNWARD Studios again this week.

Brandon and Rhonda paid for my LCD for a slide show. They got married in Jamaica last weekend. Rhonda is my dental hygienist.

I decided to only use 1 speaker, as that's all the room needs.
The rooms are kind of L shaped so I put a wireless speaker in the front room. Yes I velcroed the cables after the picture.
I used some lights on the ceiling to give a kind of "sky" effect. It looked pretty cool.
Here's some random pics. These and more can be seen at www.mymaconwedding.com/jackson

Me and Rhonda:

Congratulations to Rhonda and Brandon. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

kev

No comments: