Monday, January 21, 2008

Bridal Show

If you missed the Bridal Show yesterday at the Blacksmith Shop, you missed a good time. We had about 125 brides there and I think I talked to almost everyone. My voice was shot by the end of the day. Big thanks to Rebecca, our coordinator, for helping out. She is truly an asset to the company.

Thanks to Hassel Weems for the pictures I used on the cards. (Check previous post) Thanks to Aubrey, from the Blacksmith Shop, for letting me hang my gobo light from the rafters.

Here's what the booth looked like:

And here's my new brown suit/pink tie combo:

We have another one in August, but I'm open now. If you need DJ Entertainment or Coordination, please give us a call at 478-957-6491 or check out www.macondj.com

Take it easy!

Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo look at that hansome man!!!! You look great, Kevin. Just a hello from the past.

Talk to ya,
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo look at that hansome man!!! Just a hello from the past.

God Bless,
Rhonda