Monday, September 24, 2007

Sorry! It's been a while!

I have been so busy, I can't see straight.

Things have been going well. I'm on the committee to plan our 20 year class reunion. It should be fun. Guess who the DJ is???

I can't say anything about it yet, but it's gonna be rockin! I 'll be there, what more do we need!? LOL

Hayden's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast he's grown up!

I'm going to Vegas for a DJ convention. Should be cool. I'm going to see what little gems I can pick up to make weddings even better!

It was great to talk to Michelle again today. She graduated a year ahead of me and I saw her again when we lived in Orlando. She is still in Daytona and she is in the wedding biz too. (There, I didn't give out too much info!)

Wow! Guess what just came on the radioio80s channel on Itunes? Q-feel - Dancing in Heaven (Orbital Bebop) Great tune!

Here's today's positive thought:

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Theodore Roosevelt

Take it easy!

Kevin

No comments: